Заработок What is the best topic to start a blog for earning money?

pradipdalui

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
P

pradipdalui

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Blogging has become the most popular today. This is because everyone is stressing upon content. Every business looks for good content creators these days as they know that content is and will remain the king.
This year with the wave of digitization is just extreme and the people are embracing it happily.
Best blog niches to start with for 2019:
1. Finance
2. Health and Fitness
3. Make money online
4. Beauty and fashion
5. Product reviews
6. Food blogs
7. Travel
8. Lifestyle
9. Wedding blogs
10. Digital marketing
Starting a blog is exciting. Just thinking about all the possibilities when it comes to earning money from your blog is hard to believe.
We hear it all the time, choose one of the top 10 niches that you're passionate about. While it's true that you should know something about the niche you start a blog in and be interested in it, the truth is that not all niches are going to be easy to monetize.
Passion or Profitability
Personally, I think that you would be better of choosing a niche that you are somewhat passionate about and has the potential to be monetized.
After all, blogging is hard work at the beginning. At first you'll be working for free, it's going to take a while to get to $ 100 per day.

Final take away
It's exciting to think about the life-changing results that a blog can provide for your family. Focus on writing amazing content and then work hard to promote it. Don't try to be everywhere when you first start your blog.
Instead, focus on 1-2 traffic strategies and master those. Once you master those traffic strategies, you can then move on to a different traffic strategy.
Also, if you are looking for best hosting for your blog, I will recommend Bluehost. You will get Free Domain & Free Hosting as well with all of their plans. Checkout Bluehost Plans.
Let me know in the comments if you have any other topics to start new blog. And it will be appreciated if you Upvote the answer.
Cheers!!
5.5K views
View 38 Upvoters
View Sharers
Related Questions
More Answers Below

Сверху Снизу