Make Money With Slideshare Sites ($10 a day)

cloudhell

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
cloudhell

cloudhell

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Another cool strategy to promote Clickbank and affiliate offers is by leveraging document and .pdf sharing sites.
What exactly doc and .pdf sharing sites are?
These are highly trafficked web 2.0 properties that let you to upload your own .pdf or .doc files and share them publically.

How much traffic do these sites get?
According to Alexa.com:
slideshare.net (123th the most visited website on the internet)
scribd.com (313th the most visited website on the internet)
docstoc.com (1,238th the most visited website on the internet)

The above are three most popular doc and .pdf sharing sites.
They rank great on Google due to their authority. Plus, they have a very large in house community. This means every time you upload your files, you can expect some views almost the same minute, as many of your files appear in the ?Recently uploaded? section.

Often I hear people complain that they can't convert Clickbank or other affiliate offers and make no sales. When I ask them how do they promote ? they all say that they send traffic directly to the affiliate link. Which is a big NO NO.
As for this particular method (sharing .pdf/doc files) ? yes, you want to direct link straight to your affiliate link because your document text will do the entire pre-selling job.

Example 1:
The Fat Loss Factor (Clickbank)
Link:
Views: 12k

Example 2:
Same product as 1
Link:
Views: 55k

Step by step:
Step 1: Sign up to slideshare.com, scribd.com and docstoc.com It's free and it's easy so I won't cover this part
Step 2: Making an pdf. If you are lazy (like me) go on fiverr or find writer to write you 500 article and just convert that in pdf with few pictures.
Step 3: Upload the file. For title put product name + review or something like that, description should be long and seo optimized, and for tags put keywords you want to rank for.
Step 4 (Optional): Send tons of backlinks and social signals. This thing is parasite, high authority website, so feel free to send shiton of gsa crappy links and stuff, it won't hurt your rankings and can make this thing a lot faster.

TIP: Do not post the same document with many different title names on the same website.
I know, it's tempting and logically you should be getting more traffic with less effort. But unfortunately this doesn't work and I got my accounts banned for doing that.
Just a friendly warning. With doc/pdf sharing sites, focus on quality rather on quantity.

Сверху Снизу