wytrom

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
wytrom

wytrom

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
This is a great free cheat on Valorant that you can download right now. Thanks to this hack, you will be able to shoot perfectly and not get banned for it in the game. The developer tried and made the cheat very simple, but at the same time reliable for your account. All you need is to download this cheat from our website, run it and set the correct settings for a spectacular game.

my settings like this, but it's not aiming at the chest, it's aiming at the head

GENERAL INFO
NOTHING is set to default. Set every setting yourself, then commit the changes. If you skip over a setting, it won't work correctly. It doesn't tell you if you missed a step. It will, however, tell you if you've entered something wrong.

If you want the cheat always on, set your toggle key to be a toggle, press your key, and leave it on.

Smoothing has reasonable values around 0.01-0.2 based on your CPU and setup. The mode has 3 values (1, 2, 3). 1 is for Shot correction only, 2 is for AimAssist only, 3 is for both."

WORKS IN FULLSCREEN

RED ISN'T IMPLEMENTED

EVERYTHING IS CASE SENSITIVE. WHEN ENTERING YOUR SELECTION (e.g., CHEST, NECK, HEAD), TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS; OTHERWISE, IT WON'T GO THROUGH. THE PROGRAM SHOULD TELL YOU IF WHAT YOU'VE ENTERED IS INVALID.

WHEN CHANGING YOUR TOGGLE KEY IT'S NORMAL TO SEE "ENTER CHAR UP TO: " (THIS IS BECAUSE OF PRESSING F2 IN CONSOLE) IT'S SAFE TO IGNORE, PRESS ANY KEY TO GET RID OF IT AND ENTER YOUR CHOICE.

KNOWN BUGS
When setting certain settings, your input from the previous setting you've set will be in the prompt. To avoid any errors, remove the things present and type your selection. I've tried everything to fix this. The cin.clear() doesn't work for some reason. Maybe I'm missing something; feel free to let me know.

1615582494835.png

File pass: wytrom

Сверху Снизу