Udemy - Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, & Bug Bounties (Купон на 100% скидку)

Stokrat

Модератор
Модератор
Stokrat

Stokrat

Модератор
Модератор
Реакции
Материал на английском языке

Чему вы научитесь
  • How to ethically hack Instagram
  • Methods you can use to keep your client's Instagram accounts secure
  • Processes to use for finding vulnerabilities in Instagram which pay bug bounties

Требования

• An interest in Ethical Hacking

Описание

Are you interested in making sure that your Instagram account is secure?

Would you like to learn how to keep your client's Instagram accounts safe?

Does testing for vulnerabilities in Instagram and getting rewarded for your work as an ethical hacker interest you?

In the Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, and Bug Bounties course, you'll learn the various ways that hackers compromise accounts. This will give you an understanding of what you can do to keep your account secured.

This course isn't just for people who want to learn ethical hacking skills. It's also great for information and technology professionals that manage Instagram accounts for important figures, small businesses, and corporations.

There are several ways that a hacker can conduct social engineering and traditional hacking attacks to find information about your Instagram account. If you have an Instagram account, it's important that you learn the tools and techniques ethical hackers and malicious hackers use to put your information at risk.

By enrolling here, you'll discover:

• Tools ethical hackers use to uncover vulnerabilities and how to use them.

• How to conduct social engineering attacks and get account information from your target.

• The processes you can use to receive bug bounties of $500+ per critical vulnerability in Instagram.

• Simple techniques you can use to keep your account and your client's Instagram accounts safe.
Are you ready to start learning how to hack Instagram? Click the white 'buy now' button in the top right hand corner above and start learning from the Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, and Bug Bounties course today!

Для кого этот курс:
  • Beginner ethical hackers that are interested in social media hacking
  • Information security and technology professionals
  • Businesses that manage public Instagram accounts

Материалы курса
Развернуть все 14 лекций05:33:57
+Introduction to Instagram Hacking
3 лекции01:10:29

+Instagram Ethical Hacking Tools and Methods
6 лекций02:26:45

+Instagram Bug Bounty Information and Uncovering Methods
5 лекций01:56:43

О преподавателе

3,9Рейтинг преподавателя

20отзывов

8 392cтудента

6Курсы

James Brooks

Educator
The more you know and can give to this world, the more we all benefit! How may I help you today to expand your knowledge on the most in demand skills online?

In 2013 I started my business online as a freelancer serving whatever clients I could find with a vision of having enough money in the bank to live and work anywhere in the world. After years of work for many clients, I can see clearly that the skills we each have combined with our work ethic are our most valuable assets.

Thank you for giving me a chance to help you to learn the most valuable skills that are in demand today!

Скачать (ссылка со встроенным купоном)

Сверху Снизу