YouTube Providing Whitehat and Blackhat advice for performance of your YouTube Channel

wk123

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
W

wk123

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
So over these years, I have learned some valuable stuff. I have several channels totalling several billion views. (Subscribers in the millions, but subscribers are a useless feature of YouTube

Firstly it's that cheats can only get you so far. I have seen many channels that use cheats to boost their traffic fall after a short while
because they do not know other critical things such as copyright or monetization policies. Their channel is affected, they must create a new one and the process
begins all over again. Instead, what you need to do is look at it over the long term.

What I have done is create several channels with my team, with interesting content that appeals to the viewers. We know this because we
took the content ideas from our competitors who already succeeded with these videos, so they basically did all the research and trials for us.
We wait and see what works for them and doesn't, and only pick their best performing to maximise our return.

After we have our applied our whitehat methods and have a fantastic quality video, we use the blackhat methods to promote it.
This cheat works very well, because the algorithm sees a large volume of traffic enter to the video, and this compounds with the fact that the
video is an amazing content and leads viewers waiting for more.
The result is a strong initial boost of blackhat views followed by high natural recommendations, high retention and high clickthrough rate.
The video was viral before it was even made public due to it being carefully optimized by our expertise.
To blow up sustainably, you need to know how YouTube works. The way it works is that you will only succeed if your content is actually appealing. It does not have to interest every single person on YouTube, but atleast a good amount of people, who will highly engage
with your video through like/ subscribe/ share/ high retention rate. YouTube's algorithm can help you target this specific niche by the title, description, tags, and thumbnail
In order

A thing I find is that you should monitor your competition for inspiration, because you cannot find new
video ideas and strategies every single time, so you will miss out on important opportunities as they present themselves.
What I do is subscribe to a large list of channels which my viewers also watch (available in YouTube analytics)
Also search your video's titles and see what other content pops up, and apply what works for them to your own strategy.

Therefore, you need a solid foundation of marketing skills and should only see "blackhat" cheats as a boost to your success.

Using a "subscriber bot" or a "View bot" for your horrible channel will not make it blow up.

This is similar to sport. Using steroids will not instantly make you a great athlete. Most of bodybuilders caught
using steroids were already great athletes, and just took steroids for that extra boost of performance and potential. For example, Arnold
Swatzenagger

Anyways, I just typed what was on my mind, there is just too much to say. I have spoken with several other channels up to 10 million to listen their opinion. Even the renowned MrBeast when he had only 2 million subscribers, he is successful because he was brave and made decisions normal people would be scared of taking. Lastly, YouTube is constantly changing and to succeed you need to treat it seriously, like a full-time business. Because it really is :D, many people are earning 6-7 figures from it and it's not late at all to start.
Ask me some questions, I will answer them

fsffw.png

ivanski126

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
I

ivanski126

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
This information is correct, i grew my channel with 500k subs following steps with these

Сверху Снизу