JohnDoe

VIP Medium
VIP Medium
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

VIP Medium
VIP Medium
Реакции

Moniturbate is the best program to monitor rooms, and download, record, capture any live video stream from online models. Specially designed for Chaturbate, this software is also known as an all in one Chaturbate Downloader, Chaturbate Recorder and Chaturbate Capture Tool. Moniturbate live cam recorder also supports 6 other live cam websites: Cam4, Camsoda, Flirt4free, Streamate, Stripchat and Bongacams.

Продажник:

Скачать:

Пароль:
:in4bz:

jimhsu

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
J

jimhsu

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
: 竖起大拇指:

Minoz

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
M

Minoz

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
thx but ca't download cuz i ca't find the react button aka like button besides i did't react here ever and i just created my acc rn. should i w8?

hana076

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
H

hana076

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Minoz, that's apparently not how that works. You need to get likes or something. Not sure, most of it is in Russian(?). Or pay for a rank, but the info thread is hard to find and the payment options are mostly useless, unviable or suspicious.

Anyway, currently waiting for my steam skins to become tradeable in 7 days to try and pay for the rank. Seemed like the only option that could potentially work. Not sure if it will work, you make it really difficult for people to send you money. But I will try the skins thing in a week, I guess. Was also looking at Perfect money, but their minimum deposit is 300 USD and withdrawal is dubious, not to mention I don't trust them with my full personal information. Imho that's a lot of work for sending someone 5 USD.

Сверху Снизу