kuziru

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
kuziru

kuziru

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции

WordPress is currently the world's most popular content management system (CMS) platform. It is a useful platform for creating easy and professional sites. Thus, it offers a smooth service because it is very popular.
If you have a WordPress site or blog, you can parse posts using tags or categories. Thus, your readers and visitors can use your site more functional.

This allows you to categorize your articles differently, and people can access the content they want or search for more easily and quickly.

Looking at it right now, tags are used almost like a spam. Because we can say that there is a misunderstanding that the tags are directing Google.

The reason for using the tag in spas is that it is thought that if a world word or words are tagged, the article will appear higher in search engines.

My purpose in writing this article is to use the labels less and plain. But there is no need to delete the labels of old articles.

Personally, I used labels frequently in 2015. I think this trend started on its own. Because there is no improvement in how it came about. After a long time, although I continued to label this kind of spam, I left it after a while and started using it correctly.

For many years, many people still use a lot of labels and think it will have an impact on the ranking. Tags help your blog post to be accessed more easily on your site, not promoting it in ranking. However, when this feature is overused, users cannot find the content they are looking for from the effects. Because they drown among dozens of labels.

Excessive and unnecessary tagging on your article will only prevent the user from accessing your content easily. It will not have a different contribution.

As Google ranks, it looks at the content of the post and the density of the keyword. Being in the URL address, using it in title tags such as H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, using these words in the beginning of the article affects your ranking. The use of labels will have no more than a normal word.

I would also like to make a small suggestion to those who use SEO plugins on WordPress. Using the tags in “noindex” will contribute to you. Because the presence of tags on Google can have a negative impact on the overall ranking of your posts and site, causing repeated content problems.

Сверху Снизу