BlackMagnet

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
BlackMagnet

BlackMagnet

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
- USA / UK ONLY! (These are the countries which i saw the next requirement apply to,)
- On your order confirmation, the order should say something along those lines:
"Your package will be delivered on X, A One time password will be required upon delivery.
- An amazon official looking email (amezonoficial@gmail.com, emazonofisial@gmail.com), etc, just random one

So, The process is pretty Simple.

Step One:
On delivery day, send an email from your amazon official looking email to your own email, write something along those lines:

"Hello * YOURNAME *, I am an Amazon Supervisor, and i am contacting you regarding your amazon order * 1111-111-111-111 *, Some issues have occured with your package, and in order for us to deliver it, you will need to email me back with a one time password Code you will receive later today, failure in sending the One time Passcode will result in your package being lost, and no refund will be processed.

2nd Step:

Accept your package, as soon as u do, quickly email from your own email to the Amazon official looking email the OTP

3rd Step:

After a few hours or a day, Call Amazon customer service, Tell them you did not receive your package, even though it was marked as delivered ... After they mentiion that "You have given the delivery guy the OTP", Say that you only gave it to the supervisor who emailed you earlier today, and told you you have to email him it, and by not doing so, you will lose your package ...

They will Refund on spot / Escalate This to a higher department for them to refund you, Depends on the amount / Account history

Сверху Снизу