cloudhell

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
cloudhell

cloudhell

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
hello , i created instagram account about 2 years ago , first i had no idea that it will find this success , the account got about 170k follower , and gaining 1k followers a day now ! good ? about 1 year ago i started making about 1k-2k dollars from only instagram , i didnt spam any ads what so ever ! the idea is simple and you can start earning !

the method :
1- find a popular game that people will pay money to buy items , coins , ETC in it
2- create an acoount focusing on this game
3- start doing fake giveaways ( like make a giveaway and let your other account win )
4- watch the followers grow

after these steps , your set ! now ! you need to find a site that sells thees items and coins and have affiliate program ! join with the affiliate program and start ads for the site every 2-3 days
at first you will need to grow your account , do like big big fake giveaway and go to like the official instagram page of this game and post on comments your giveaway

what did i do ? i choose the most popular sports game , i went to there account and posted a fake giveaway for 15m gold , thats alot , i gained 4k followers just from this giveaway !

now , im at 170k followers and making about 1k-2k+ a month without having to work hard , all i do is follow there account on twitter and screenshot the news and post it on my page

Good luck

Сверху Снизу