Guide - How to increase fps in csgo (VERSION 2021)

inkamalinka

Интересующийся
Интересующийся
inkamalinka

inkamalinka

Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Реакции
*STEP 1

> CHANGING THE IN-GAME SETTINGS:

CSGO-in-game-settings.png

Start by opening up the game and enter the settings tab by clicking the icon on the left side of the screen. Head over to the video settings and scroll down to the advanced video options (as seen above). For a maximum FPS increase I would suggest using these settings:

• Global Shadow Quality: Low / Very Low
  • Model / Texture Detail: Low
  • Effect Detail: Low
  • Shader Detail: Low
  • Multicore Rendering: Enabled
  • Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode: None
  • Texture Filtering Mode: Bilinear
  • FXAA Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
  • Wait for Vertical Sync: Disabled
  • Motion Blur: Disabled

*STEP 2

>CHANGING THE LAUNCH OPTIONS

csgo-launch-options.png

Launch options are another great and easy way to increase FPS in CSGO. To get here right click on Counter-Strike Global Offensive when you are in the steam library. Go to properties then hit SET LAUNCH OPTIONS (as seen above). Copy and paste the commands I have included below and then click OK.
Note:
You need to change the red writing below to match with the specifications you are currently running. If you have any issues, please feel free to or leave a comment below.
-novid -tickrate 128 -high -threads (Enter number of CPU cores) +fps_max 0+cl_interp 0 +cl_interp_ratio 1 +rate 128000 +cl_updaterate 128 +cl_cmdrate 128 +mat_queue_mode 2 -freq (Add monitor refresh rate usually 60) -refresh (Put Monitor refresh rate / Hz here) +cl_forcepreload 1 -nod3d9ex -nojoy

*STEP 3

>CSGO NVIDIA SETTINGS

nvidia-control-panel-CSGO.png

If you do not have the NVIDIA control panel already downloaded on your computer, then I highly recommend you get it . Once you have it downloaded go ahead and open it. Click one Manage 3D Settings, then go to Program Settings and find Counter-strike: Global Offensive. You should be given a window like the one I have put above. For maximum FPS boost follow these recommended settings:

• Anisotropic Filtering: Off
  • Antialiasing - Gamma Correction: Off
  • Maximum Pre-rendered Frames: 1
  • Power Management Mode: Prefer Maximum Preformance
  • Prefered refresh rate: Maximum
  • Texture Filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization: Off
  • Texture Filtering - negative LOD bias: Clamp
  • Texture Filtering - Quality: High performance
  • Texture Filtering - Trilenear optimization: Off
  • Threaded Optimization: On
  • Triple Buffering: On
  • Vertical Sync: Off