Вопрос После оплаты VIP статус не повысился | Did not get an upgrade after paying for Premium

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
Если вы оплатили повышение прав и ваш статус не был повышен автоматически, пожалуйста, проверьте:

• Оплата производилась BTC или ETH и уже получено 6 подтверждений
  • Оплата производилась BTC или ETH и сумма была переведена верная. Если перевести сумму меньше или больше той, что была указана при оплате, то платеж не будет обработан.
  • Оплата была произведена QIWI, Yandex или другими платежными системами (не криптовалютой) и с момента оплаты прошло более часа.
Если пункты выше соблюдены и по прошествии времени статус не был повышен, то вам необходимо обратиться в Службу Поддержки free-kassa:
  • Выбираем тип запроса «По совершенному платежу»
  • Заполняем необходимые поля указывая e-mail который указывали при оплате и ID платежа. Жмем кнопку создать и ожидаем ответа

С полученным ответом можете прийти ко мне для решения дальнейших действий.

If you bought an upgrade for your account and your account was not upgraded automatically ,please check:

• The payment was made using BTC or ETC and you got 6 confirmations
  • The payment was made using BTC or ETC and you transferred the right amount. If the amount of $ that was transferred is less or more than what was listed when paid , then the payment won't be accepted.
  • The payment was made using QIWI, Yandex or using any other services listed (non crypto) and the amount of time that passed after buying is an hour or more.
If all of the above was checked and correct, but your account was not still upgraded , then you need to contact free-kassa support:
  • Choose something that says «По совершенному платежу»
  • Fill out all of the needed fields including your mail that was used when paid and ID of the payment. Press button that says "создать" and wait for their answer.

With the answer that was given to you , you can contact me in order to solve your problem.

Если оплата была произведена через сервис Cryptonator (If payment was made using service Cryptonator)

Необходимо проверить, что получено уже более 6 подтверждений и сумма перевода была точно такая, как указывалось при оформлении заказа!

Если это произошло, то призывайте в посте меня и под хайд прикладывайте скриншот

Необходимо проверить, что получено уже более 6 подтверждений и сумма перевода была точно такая, как указывалось при оформлении заказа!
Need to make sure that there are 6 confirmation and the total value was exact the same as it was stated when you were making a deal!

If this happened please tag me in the post with a screenshot under the hide

Последнее редактирование модератором:

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
J

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
i paid via bitcoin still my account not activated? attached my bitcoin transaction details please check ans activate my account.

Вложения

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
i paid via bitcoin still my account not activated? attached my bitcoin transaction details please check ans activate my account.
If you paid for the upgrade and your status was not automatically upgraded, please check:

Payment was made with BTC or ETH and 6 confirmations have already been received
The payment was made in BTC or ETH and the amount transferred was correct. If you transfer the amount less or more than the one indicated when paying, then the payment will not be processed.
The payment was made by QIWI, Yandex or other payment systems (not cryptocurrency) and more than an hour has passed since the payment was made.

If the points above are met and after a while the status has not been increased, then you need to contact the Free-kassa Support Service:

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
J

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
I dnt knw about the 6 confirmation pls explain. because i dnt knw russian language

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции

US3R1

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
US3R1

US3R1

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Здравствуйте, root Я ждал 6 подтверждений, но это заняло больше 30 минут, поэтому мой платеж не был обновлен, но он был отправлен и должен быть у вас. Я написал поддержку Free-Kassa. Надеюсь, это не займет много времени. неприятность, надеюсь, скоро сработает ..

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
J

jobipaul

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Dear root still am not get 6 confirmation and my account also not activated. please help me. I wrote mail to Free-Kassa but no one response. please help me.

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
jobipaul, Unfortunately, I can't help you. You need to resolve the issue through the free-kassa support service

srkuna

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
srkuna

srkuna

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
i have also paid via litecoin still my account not activated? attached my litecoin transaction details please check and activate my account.
1601647734175.png

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
srkuna, Wait 6 confirm

srkuna

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
srkuna

srkuna

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
[QUOTE = "root, post: 15331, member: 2"]
[USER = 9654] srkuna [/ USER], Wait 6 confirm
[/ QUOTE]
24 hrs passed and i see 719 confirmations on

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
srkuna, Следуйте инструкциям в теме
Пишите обращение в службу поддержки

gandoo

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
G

gandoo

Заглянувший
Заглянувший
Реакции
Paid using BTC yesterday, with 238 confirmations (see screenshot). Could you please upgrade my account?

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.24.52 PM.png

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции

theuniverse

Интересующийся
Интересующийся
theuniverse

theuniverse

Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Реакции

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
theuniverse, Какую почту указывал при оплате?

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Bug

Bug

Through thorns to stars
Администратор
Реакции
theuniverse, Done

san1x

Заглянувший
Заглянувший